Vision: All patrons fall in love with archery and Jesus Christ or grow an already existing love of both.
Mission: We share Jesus Christ through the fundamentals of archery and serve widows in our communities. We teach about Jesus through archery inside our ranges, and ask our patrons to join us in being like Jesus outside of our ranges through service.
Values: Rooted in God’s Word, Guided by the Holy Spirit, Yoked to Jesus Christ, Covered Prayerfully, Pursued Dynamically, Fueled Relationally, Serving Proactively
The Heart Shot Ministry Model
- We are open 5 days a week between 2 facilities, free to the public. We provide all the equipment needed, also free of charge, but archers can also bring their own equipment. Our sessions include archery instruction and practice, lessons from scripture and prayer, and a shooting incentive program.
- We host donation based private groups and travel with our mobile program to churches, retreats, and camps.
- Word of mouth has grown the ministry most effectively, but we also have a web and social media presence.
- The archery ranges have served as a gathering of community, creating a network of resources to move us toward our comprehensive and proactive approach to widow outreach.
- Our distinction is that we invite families and individuals of all ages to experience archery in a safe and faith-filled environment without financial obligation or commitment.
- 100% of funds raised through private donors, private groups, and sale of concessions.
- Board members and volunteer instructors receive no compensation.
- CEO’s family is supported from private donors, who give through Heart Shot Ministry Inc.
- New funding will come through outdoor programs, sponsorship of the new property, sponsorship of outdoor range, sponsorship of widow care, and fundraising events.
- Attendance to date for all Heart Shot Ministry programs has been slightly over 22,000.
- Hosted or traveled to hundreds of private groups, including youth groups, adult small groups, birthday parties, cub/boy scouts, staff meetings, camp sessions, retreats, schools, etc.
- Serving many widows/single ladies in our community with snow removal, lawn care, misc. repairs and upkeep as requested.
Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.
I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in his holy people, and his incomparably great power for us who believe.